The Parish Council are due to consider the latest planning application for the Birchgrove Road site on Tuesday 13 February at 19.30 in the village hall.
Please remember to submit your comments on this to MSDC (with a copy to the parish council before the meeting date).
If you submitted comments against the previous application it is unfortunately still necessary to resubmit them again for this new application. (Many of the comments made previously will be equally applicable to this revised application, so hopefully this task will not be too onerous)
The main changes are that the overall area of the site has become larger (to incorporate additional landscape planting, in an attempt to mitigate some of the harmful effects of the development). The total number of properties is still 45 but the mix of dwelling sizes has changed. There is now only one vehicle access point onto Birchgrove Road.
Reasons to object:
· Loss of a highly valued landscape (part of the High Weald Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty)
· Loss of views from the public footpath
· Loss of amenity for residents in Birchgrove Road and Danehill Road
· Lack of local need for this size of development
· Lack of local employment, public transport and infrastructure to support this size of development
· Impact on the Conservation Area
· Increased traffic
· Increase in noise and disturbance
· Light pollution
· Impact on the Ashdown Forest
· Site not included in the Horsted Keynes Neighbourhood Plan or Mid Sussex District Plan
How to object:
Comments can be made via the Mid Sussex Online Planning Register at:
(planning reference DM/18/0195)
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or write to:
Mid Sussex District Council,
FAO Mr Andrew Morrison
Comments should submitted before 23 February 2018
Please copy your comments to our Parish Council by email to: email@example.com
or write to:
HK Parish Council,
Rear of Village Hall,
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly